Monday, April 29, 2013

A Note to Grandma Kathy

Hi Grandma!! Sorry i didnt get back to you last week, i had trouble logging on to the email, and only had a few minutes to email everyone. I heard that Max broke his arm?? that is so sad!! but he is a little trooper, so I am proud of him!! And oh my heck, Colton and Amanda are engaged?!?! well tell them congrats for me. ;) Well I love you so much! how are you doing? how is everything at home? anything else new or exciting? hope you are doing well. I am doing great down here....I love the MTC. I cannot believe I am already entering my third week here. It seems like just yesterday I was boarding the plane. I am finally catching on to the language a little bit, and I have made some of my best friends here. It is hard work, but I absoluley love it , and would not trade it for the world!! Hope to hear from you soon!! Love, Hermana Thomas oh and p.s....I met Elder Golden. What a nice kid! He told me to tell you hi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment