Wednesday, April 17, 2013

FIRST DAY AT THE GUATEMALA MTC

I have felt dazed and confused today... a little lost really, until 5:37PM when I got this cute e-mail message which put my mind and heart at ease and a smile on my face!!!!  I thought I would share it with you all:



Hola mi familia!! I only have a few minutes to email you all. It is not my p day, but they are allowing the missionarys to email home, to let you know that we have all arrived safely in Guatemala! We arrived here at around 7:30 this morning and it has been busy ever since!

I am loving it here already though, and the atmosphere here at the MTC is great! Guatemala is absolultey gorgeous and I cannot wait to get out into the mission field in 6 weeks. I feel like I have learned more spanish today than I have my entire life! I already have a few really neat stories to share with you, but that will have to wait until I have more time on p day. haha but yo tengo mucho sueno! ( i am extremely tired) Anyway I need to get going, but I will email you all more in detail on my next p day! I love you all so much, and thank you so much for the letters...that really means a lot to me!! And also for all of your love and support, I have felt everyones spirit here today. Te amo mi familia! I will talk to you soon! :) Love, Hermana Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment